The intercommunal tourist office Archipel de Thau destination Méditerranée was born on 1 January 2022 from the merger of five tourist offices, four of which had already been awarded the "Qualité Tourisme™" label for many years. The progress approach is therefore historically integrated by the teams of the inter-municipal tourist office.
This inter-municipal tourist office, which is involved in the missions of reception, promotion, coordination but also marketing, has set itself three main strategic objectives:
- Year-round tourism,
- Quality everywhere and for everyone,
- Eco-responsible tourism.
Just like solidarity, respect and dynamism, quality is one of the values promoted by the Intercommunal Tourist Office. This continuous improvement approach is a management tool that allows us to gain in efficiency by setting a clear framework that reassures and motivates the Tourist Office's staff.
Because holiday time is sacred, here we make your dreams easier:
- By taking the time to listen to you.
- By adapting our advice to your reality.
- By sharing with you our must-sees, but also our favourites and hidden nuggets (or almost...).
- By selecting products that are representative of the Destination in our shops.
- By offering you experiences and events to vibrate to the rhythm of our Destination.
- By collecting your opinions to help us improve constantly.